***IMPORTANT: THIS PRODUCT IS MADE TO ORDER IN THE UK WITH AN APPROXIMATE LEAD TIME OF 6-8 WEEKS***
ONCE YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN MANUFACTURED, A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM WILL CONTACT YOU VIA THE CONTACT METHOD PROVIDED AT TIME OF ORDERING TO ARRANGE DELIVERY.
WEATHER COVER FEATURES
- Belly straps on underside to keep the cover in position
- Drawstring elastic around the perimeter of the hem which can be adjusted at both ends
- Rounded corners to allow the cover to fit the perimeter comfortably
- Drainage holes to prevent standing water in periods of heavy rainfall
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Made from heavy duty UV-stable PVC-coated nylon
- Custom made for each customer within 6-8 weeks
- For use only on the Boomer trampoline
This premium quality weather cover will protect your Boomer trampoline from the ever-changing and unpredictable British weather, keeping it clean, tidy and ready for use all year round.
Not just for use against rain and snow, the weather cover is also recommended to protect from the harmful rays of summer sunshine and salt spray in coastal areas. If used properly, the weather cover will add years to the life span of your trampoline, particularly ‘soft parts’ such as the bed and frame padding.
The Boomer weather cover benefits from an adjustable elasticated hem to keep it securely in place, whilst central drainage holes help prevent water pooling in the centre of the trampoline during periods of heavy rainfall. This product is manufactured in the UK and production takes approximately 6-8 weeks.
|Fastening Method||Adjustable Elasticated Hem|
|Material||Nylon Coated PVC|
|Cover Length||16' 11" (5.15m)|
|Cover Width||9' 10" (2.99m)|